Measures Management Software for Wind Energy
Maintaining spatially dispersed wind power stations, ensuring interference free operations and organizing maintenance cost-efficiently: the Workforce Management software GS Service supports wind energy facility operators in resource planning and task processing by technicians, in warehouse management and dispatch of transportation, among other things.
GS-Service provides all relevant data for operations for processing and analysis: inventory information, conditions for maintenance appointments and intervals, documentation of maintenance actions and data about costs of incidents and upkeep.
GreenGate Workforce Management Software – Your Benefits
- Comprehensive, time-saving and user friendly work planning
- Reliable analysis of safety requirements (HSE)
- Paperless and mobile task processing
- Integrated incident management
- Documentation and registration of work orders, operating data and work hours
- Transmission to financial bookkeeping and payroll accounting without media disruption
- Automated procurement in warehouse management
Software: International Labeling of Facilities
The RDS-PP labeling system is based on international standards and reflects structural as well as labeling classifications. RDS-PP offers the foundation for an objectoriented identification of every facility component. This allows unlimited relations to other objects, meaning it can be superbly mapped by the GS-Service works management software. Uniform and consistent structuring as well as distinct identification of facilities increase facility security and therefore preclude any confusions.
What Economic Advantages Does Uniform Labeling Have?
A standardized format of labeling
- is the basis for consistent communication of all actors participating in planning, construction and operation
- is internationally valid, crossing language and technology barriers
- concerns all periods of life of a facility – from development until dismantling
- is the reference point for structured assignment of technical data and documentation of facility components
- is conditional for a systematic analysis of operational, maintenance and cost data of an entire facility or its components
Further information about standardized labeling systems is available at http://www.vgb.org. VGB PowerTech e.V. Is the European professional association for energy and heat production.
Works management on- and offshore. WindMW manages the offshore wind farms Meerwind Süd and Meerwind Ost using GS-Service and GS-Mobile.
EWE Offshore Service & Solutions GmbH
EWE Offshore Services & Solutions, EWE OSS in short, is the specialist with regard to planning, realization and operation of offshore facilities. The offshore competences of EWE AG and its subsidiaries have been summarized into the EWE Offshore Services & Solutions GmbH in 2012. An interdisciplinary team of offshore specialists supports offshore projects from planning stage to works management. Meanwhile, EWE OSS has progressed from being a pioneer to an experienced actor in wind trade. Currently, EWE OSS is working for the projects Riffgat, alpha ventus, Gemini and Trianel Windpark Borkum I & II.
EWE OSS relies on GS-Service to support our technical works management of offshore wind farms.