GS-Service - Workforce Management System for utility companies
With GS-Service software for workforce management and operational management, you can summarize planning, documentation and organizational functions in a clever way. You will be able to reduce operating costs, ensure trouble-free grid operation and optimally control your work processes.
As a grid operator, you need to fulfil numerous legal requirements and regulations and at the same time guarantee supply in your grid. It is important to avoid incidents or to eliminate them as quickly as possible. With GS-Service you can organize and optimize your operational processes including the personnel deployment planning.
Workforce Management Software - areas of application
Our workforce management software is useful for a wide range of applications. GS-Service is suitable for the following industries:
- Grid operators for gas, water, electricity and district heating
- Water management (wastewater, dams)
- Meter readings, house connection management
- Public lighting
- Fault reporting management
- Industrial plants
- Power plants
- Wind farms
Workforce Management Software - your benefit
- Efficient organization of operating and maintenance processes through needs-based capacity planning
- Shortened response times in the event of a malfunction
- Implementation of legal requirements, guidelines and standards
- Ensuring plant operational safety
- Reduction of capital expenditure by minimizing the spare parts inventory
Deployment planning - uncomplicated and swift
The operational planning dashboard supports the dispatcher in her or his daily work. The tool creates planning proposals that
- Represent an optimum of even workload and short distances,
- Place all orders that have been scheduled in advance and
- Consider required qualifications when planning personnel deployment.
You can capitalize on opportunities that result from the optimization of personnel deployment. Our workforce management for grid operation supports you when planning spatially distributed tasks, taking into account resources, qualifications, workload and appointments of your employees. Dispatching works interactively and reacts dynamically to new requirements such as disturbance events. The dispatcher can create new tasks and add them to the schedule. You will stay in control over your employees’ position by means of the integrated map. Thanks to dynamic and smart adjustments along the way, your personnel planning will fulfil various and changing requirements.
Deployment planning dashboard
- Graphical representation of routes, locations and tasks
- Calculation of planning proposals optimized according to route and workload
- Additional manual scheduling of personnel deployment
Energienetze Mittelrhein GmbH & Co. KG
GS-Service, GIS and Digital Pen: The energy networks Mittelrhein GmbH & Co. KG combines various possibilities of order processing in maintenance and documentation.
rhenag Rheinische Energie Aktiengesellschaft
The Rhein-Sieg Netz GmbH and Westerwald-Netz GmbH rely on workforce management with GS-Service from the Rhine rail to the Westerwald.
Regio Energie Solothurn
Regio Energie Solothurn has around 35,000 customers as an energy supplier in the fields of electricity, natural gas, district heating and water, as well as a service provider for building services engineering. In order to optimise its own operational management, the company has been using the GS-Service operational management system from GreenGate AG since 2005.
Have we aroused your interest?
We would be pleased to present our software solution GS-Service to you. Call us and arrange a presentation appointment.